ANSDomains forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.ITS.ME - a new domain that's about YOU!

Go down

.ITS.ME - a new domain that's about YOU! Empty .ITS.ME - a new domain that's about YOU!

Post  Admin Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:22 pm

There are many domain name extensions available today. It seems like virtually every country now sells domains with its own extension, or has at least sold the rights to the country extension to a Web company who has set up shop as the registrar.

As most of you already know, for a long time, ".COM" has been the most popular extension. Next to ".COM", are ".NET" and ".ORG". Besides the core three extensions, ".BIZ" and ".INFO" have also gained popularity.

But, recent appearance of ME extension (an Internet country code top-level domain that has been assigned to Montenegro) is about to change everything.

The ITS.ME subdomain is a new extension that represents you. You can use the subdomain for your Web site, blog, photo album, or anything else that tells the world it's all about you. You can create a unique, personalized space on the Internet that's sure to be a must-visit destination. Just type the word that best identifies you and say: .ITS.ME bounce

Admin
Admin

https://ansdomains.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum